Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

HELP!! Trouble Printing Labels

HELP!! Trouble Printing Labels

I created a lookup, have 450 contacts in the lookup, go to print labels, and only get 150 labels (5 pages) should be getting 15 pages.

Any Ideas?

Re: HELP!! Trouble Printing Labels

Are you using the correct label? are you making sure you are printing the entire group for all users? do you see all the correct labels when you preview?
Nickel Super Contributor

Hi,

This is caused by a setting in the label template.

Check out the following kb to resolve:

"Only the First Five Pages of Envelopes, Labels or Reports Preview or Print"
http://kb.sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=14188

Hi There, sorry I can't really help you much there. Incase it is of any interest to you I thought I would let you know that a year ago I found a british labels company I think they were called Mercian Label and they were selling of loads of plain labels at really low prices. I am not sure whether they are still around but could be worth taking a look it might save you money.
Nickel Elite Contributor

Early version of the label templates were set to print a maximum of five pages. You can fix the problem by opening the template for editing. Then display the preferences dialog if not already showing by pressing F4. Then change the preference Maximum Number of Pages from 5 to 0. That setting will print an unlimited number of pages.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
Techbenders
royel@techbenders.com