Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

HELP PLEASE! ACT VERSION 8.0

HELP PLEASE! ACT VERSION 8.0

I am printing my CONTACT DIRECTORY.  I only want CONTACT field data on my report.

I only want Company, Contact, Title, Phone, ext, Address 1, Address 2, City, State, email, web site, mobile phone, salutation

These are all fields in the CONTACT

HOWEVER, when I PRINT my report HOME ADDRESS field also appears on the report.  Under the HOME ADDRESS Home phone, pager phone, personal e-mail, messenger ID, spouse, Home country, home address appear.  I DO NOT WANT THIS INFORMATION to appear on MY report.

ALL I WANT is the CONTACT information.  CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME? PLEASE and THANK YOU!

Terry

TERRYatWISEBUYS@aol.com

Phone: 770-447-4447

FAX: 770-447-4442

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: HELP PLEASE! ACT VERSION 8.0

You would need to remove those fields from the report template by editing the template. If you do edit the template, I suggest that you save it with a different name to preserve the original template.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Re: HELP PLEASE! ACT VERSION 8.0

I have been an ACT user for Years and Years.  I was forced into upgrading to ACT 8.0.  I travel a lot and will be leaving town tomorrow early am and need my contact directory report.
I have been creating the following report for years and years and now I can not seem to run this report without it including the entire "home address" box . This makes my already very long Contact Directory twice as long. I do not us the home address area ever since we only do business to business.
Is there anyway you can guide me thru the steps I need to take to remove this entire "home adress" Block?
I would be forever greatful!!!!!
I have been following these instructions:
GO to LOOKUP
GO to ALL CONTACTS
GO to Lookup
GO to CITY
Type in New York
Go to LookUP
Go to Keyword
Go to FInd Now
Go to Create Lookup
Go to Edit
Go to Sort
Go to Address 1
Go to Address 2
Go to Address 2
Go to Reports
go to Contact Directory
Click on Current Lookup
Hit OK
Print Report
My Previous report has never printed the Home Address Field after the Contacts.  I do not want the Home Address information on this report.
You can call me at my office 770-447-4447 or call on my toll free 800-576-7235 or itemize steps online. I felt I could do this with your guidance over the phone in minutes.
Greatfully your,
Terry Rones
Wise Buys Inc.