Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

HELP! I've lost my notes!

HELP! I've lost my notes!

I was in the process of setting up the E-marketing trial period with Swiftpage & now I can no longer see any of my notes on any of my clients. Anyone have a clue as to what I might be able to do?
Silver Contributor

Re: HELP! I've lost my notes!

Check your filters, on the notes tab at the top, Date (set to all dates), and users (set to all users)
Test Drive Act! and Quickbooks over Citrix http://GoTryAct.com

Jon Klubnik| ActTrainer.com
(866)710 4228

ACT! Certified Consultant / ACT! Premier Trainer / ACT! Hosting Provider

Copper Contributor

Swiftpage would love to help you figure it out. You can contact our support at (877) 228-8377 option 2 or support@swiftpage.com

I contacted them and had someone on their live chat and she said she wasn't familiar with "Notes" in Act. Although I am not judging The company based on that, I didn't feel too re-assured that they have good support people there. I

Copper Contributor

I am sorry about that. Why don't you send me your contact information and I will have our head of support contact you with the right person. We have two levels of support and will get you connected to the help you need. My email is acooley@swiftpage.com.

I was able to figure it out on my own but sure appreciate your willingness to help. I am going to be working on my email campaign this weekend. May I keep your information for future reference?

BTW, it is very refreshing ssee that there are people like you employed at Swiftpage. I am only using the trial version right now. However, knowing that there is such a great support staff will definately encourage my buying decision.

Copper Contributor

I am glad you figured it out. Feel free to contact me any time and I can direct you to the right person.

I hope you enjoy your trial of Swiftpage.  Have a great weekend!!

Platinum Super Contributor

Hello Pinnacle Direct,

If you don't mind, could you post the steps you took to resolve your issue with the Notes?  Should others have this same issue, it will be a great resource for them to reference.

Thanks!

Greg Martin
Sage