Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

HELP How to use Sage Pro 2012 on network- Como usar el sage Pro 2012 en red

HELP How to use Sage Pro 2012 on network- Como usar el sage Pro 2012 en red

in ENGLISH:

act sage buy a 2012 pro and I said it to use for 10 users, how do I put them on a network?, someone can help me?, contact product support but do not help me just ask me for my account number and tell me I have no assistance for support. very bad

I installed on two PCs and do not know how to attach it to use the same database

----------------------------

SPANISH

compre un sage act pro 2012 y me dice que es para usarlo para 10 usuarios, como hago para ponerlos en red?, alguien me puede ayudar?, llame a soporte del producto pero no me ayudan solo me piden mi numero de cuenta y me dicen que no tengo asistencia para soporte. muy mal

ya instale en dos Pcs y no se como unirlo para que puedan usar la misma base de datos

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: HELP How to use Sage Pro 2012 on network- Como usar el sage Pro 2012 en red

Hello rafcraft,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. Using ACT! on a network is pretty much the same as sharing any other data. The database needs to be on server (or other host machine) that can be accessed by all client machines and in a directory that is shared out to the network. In addition, both the host and the client machines will need to have ACT! installed. See this Knowledgebase article for more information on sharing an ACT! database:
http://kb.Sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/Sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=1387...

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.