Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

HELP! ACT mail merges stops at 25 emails (ITS NOT MY ISP)

HELP! ACT mail merges stops at 25 emails (ITS NOT MY ISP)

[ Edited ]

When I use act! 2013 premium and outlook 2010 professional plus (x86) i CAN ONLY SEND 25 emails at a time before act! stops the mail merge prematurely. Another computer on my same network router and modem does not have this problem! So what is going on (it's not my ISP and its not my smtp i have up to 250 emails per hour or 180,000 a month). Also a 3rd party mass email software I have other than ACT! preforms flawlessly, but i'd rather use act! Please help anyway you can!

as always thanks for your help!

Re: HELP! ACT mail merges stops at 25 emails (ITS NOT MY ISP)

Wow guys I really woulda thought I wouldnt have to go through this again with ACT! 2013. It turns out ITS THE SAME BROKEN REDEMPTION.DLL from YEARS AGO!

Heres an article with the fix

http://kb.swiftpage.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28237/~/sage-act!-mail-merge-only-completing-merge-t...

NOW HOW HARD IS IT TO UPDATE A SINGLE .DLL FILE FOR THE NEWER VERSIONS OF ACT? How lazy of your dev team.

AS A FELLOW PROGRAMMER, I'M ASHAMED AT YOUR LACK OF EFFORT!

ANYWAY GUYS. if you need a fix, check out that link.

as always - thanks for your help

Nickel Contributor

Re: HELP! ACT mail merges stops at 25 emails (ITS NOT MY ISP)

[ Edited ]

Hi Andre,

I'm sorry for your frustration, but we don't own Redemption. It's a third party workaround for the many shortcomings of Outlook, and it's not ours to fix. We use it because it's the best available option. 

Generally, most of the issues encountered with it are because of updates to Outlook that change the way certain things work, which cause Redemption issues until they're figured out and fixed again. It'd be nice for there to be no need for this kind of thing, but it's Microsoft's world... we just have to live in it.

Damien Park
Swiftpage