Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Groups/Subgroups

Tuned Listener

Groups/Subgroups

Our company is using the 2009 version as of right now and we are having issues exporting subgroups to other databases. I have read the manual, searched on google and the only answer I have come up with is to make the subgroup a company. I am trying to avoid that as much as possible because the subgroups aren't technically in the same company, they just have similar qualities.
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Groups/Subgroups

What is the process you are using to export the subgroups and what issues are you experiencing?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Tuned Listener

Re: Groups/Subgroups

I'm using the ACT! feature Export to export the groups. When I get to the 3rd step which asks what kind of records I want to export, I click on group records and uncheck all contacts. Then finish out matching the fields in step 4-5 and click finish it doesn't do anything. The other database has the same information as it did before.

I'm really concerned because I have to get certain subgroups exported to this other ACT! database, and there isn't a subgroup option when it asks what kind of records I want to export.