Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Group access

Group access

What happened to the tab in the lower right hand corner that was in ACT 2000 (version 6.0) where you could select a group name and then access each one, one-by-one using the forward arrow? You could access notes, history for each one as you viewed it.

Copper Elite Contributor

Re: Group access

It was removed in ACT! 2005.

I miss it too :-(

Mark Hammer
ACT! Fanatic

Thank you. Glad to know I held off this long to update. Could've been mad for 6 more years. Is there a work-around solution? I was thinking of exporting my groups info one-by-one into a new ACT file and name that file to reflect the group within so I can leaf through contacts as I see fit. Does that sound reasonable (understanding first that it is insane for Sage to have changed from the original group capability).

Bronze Super Contributor

Insane might be a bit strong...

The groups we have now offer a lot of things that didn't exist in the old days...

Insane is defined as utterly senseless. How else would you describe removing such a vital and logical view of the contacts assiggned in any given group?

You must be a politician. I don't see a solution or leadship in your reply.

Bronze Super Contributor

Ditto.

Does anyone know if my suggested workaround is a solution? I have looked for but cannot find a help link as how I might try to accomplish this process of exporting a group of contacts into a new ACT file.