Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Group Criteria

Copper Contributor

Group Criteria

I have created a group based upon the following fields, company name, company status, company state and sales rep.  Now I need to create a 4th criteria which is, only pulling 10 companies per sales rep. Once this criteria has been created I will perform a mail merge to a letter . Is there any way to accomplish this task via using the group.

Thanks A Bunch!

Bronze Contributor

Re: Group Criteria

If you want a random selection then I do not see a way to do this.

the only way you are going to achieve this I can see is to have a field, or tick box whihc you tick to be included and then use this as the fourth criteria.

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.
Copper Contributor

Ummmm...... I'm not understanding what you are saying could you please eleborate abit futher?

Thanks In Advance

Copper Contributor

Let me elaborate as well... I have a group that has the criteria for a sales rep = Jane, Prospect=Yes, State= CA. which returns 107 clients. Now I would like to pull only 10 on 9/7/11 at a time from this group to send a letter. Then on 9/14 out of the remaining 97 I would like to send them a letter as well. Repeating this method until all 107 clients have received a letter.

Can you tell me how this would be possible to complete this task?