Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Graphical Issues with ACT 10

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Graphical Issues with ACT 10

Hi I have been using ACT 10 with Windows Vista for a couple of months without a problem. I then had to downgrade to Windows XP due to some problems with Vista on my laptop. Since then I just can't get ACT to display properly.

When viewing contacts etc, the detail screen does not refresh properly and displays pieces of the previous open window. Functionality wise it's all still there, but you just can't see what your doing! I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling ACT twice, including the .net framework, to no avail. I have scoured the internet for every possible driver for my graphics card to no avail. So Graphics Drivers, ACT and .net framework are all fully up to date. I'm resigning myself to thinking the graphics drivers for my laptop under Windows XP just aren't compatible with ACT for some reason but I'm hoping perhaps somebody here can shed some light on the subject. I'd be really grateful for any help anyone can offer.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author ChrisWelcome
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Re: Graphical Issues with ACT 10

Please ignore this, Service Pack 3 has no just installed and it is fixed!! Who'd have thought it, a useful Windows Update!!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author ChrisWelcome
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Please ignore this, Service Pack 3 has no just installed and it is fixed!! Who'd have thought it, a useful Windows Update!!
Skilled Commentator

This still goes on in ACT 2011 Pro. I have been having this issues for a long long time. With no customer support. ACT customer support is the worse of any company I have dealt with. Will not upgrade until they change this and get rid of the numerous bugs in their product.

My screen has refresh issues contantly throughout the day. Most ofter in the Alarms popup but elsewhere too.This should have been fixed a long long time ago. I have install all fixes - nothing.