Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Got the blues....

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Got the blues....

I am so unsatisfied with Act Premium for Workgroups 2006 as compared to my trust old Act 2000.  Latest issue...I do a lot of cutting and pasting, and whenever I try to go to a note on an Act contact so I can paste info on that note elsewhere, the entire screen turns blue and does not allow me to do anything.  This is driving me crazy.  How do I stop the screen from turning blue and prohibiting me from copying text in a note?  Thanks! 

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author tomdenham
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Got the blues....

[ Edited ]
If you are trying to seleect and copy the text from line item view under the Notes tab, then you are actually selecting the entire Note entry.  You will instead need to open up the Note and copy the text from the detail box.
Message Edited by ghollister on 10-14-2008 11:34 AM

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author tomdenham
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Got the blues....

[ Edited ]
If you are trying to seleect and copy the text from line item view under the Notes tab, then you are actually selecting the entire Note entry.  You will instead need to open up the Note and copy the text from the detail box.
Message Edited by ghollister on 10-14-2008 11:34 AM

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.