Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Google Calendar and Contact Integration issues

Highlighted
Nickel Super Contributor

Re: Google Calendar and Contact Integration issues

Thank you all for taking the time to feed back and share your experiences with Act!

I’d like to echo Gary's apology around the lack of official input into this thread. Please note that we have recently made changes around how the Community Forum is monitored, so in the future important feedback such as this will be acknowledged much more quickly. Many thanks to Stan for filling this gap, and kindly sharing his expertise with the group over the last few months.

Our team are reviewing this post in detail to ensure that any defects or feature requests relating to Google integration are fully investigated and logged. As we do this, I’d encourage everyone to keep sharing any feedback they have so we don’t miss any areas. This really helps us to prioritise future Act! development.

The thread has also discussed some solutions around mobile access to the Act! calendar. As well as the third-party solutions referenced, Act! Premium Mobile also provides this functionality. This is available to users of Act! Premium for Web (hosted by you or an ACC) or Act! Premium Cloud (hosted by us), but it’s worth noting that access to this does require an internet connection for those of you seeking offline mobile access.

Many thanks,

Stuart

Highlighted

Re: Google Calendar and Contact Integration issues

Thank you Stuart for your reply and willingness to review this issue.  The fact that so many of us are experiencing the same issue with Google Integration, one would have to think that it is a software related issue.  I am running Act V17 and had sent up Calendar integration via my Enterprise Outlook account.  It is only recently when I gave up my Enterprise email account  that I learned calendar functionality via Goodle Integration does not work correctly.  

While third party software would fix this issue, it would be nice if Act Pro V17 Google Integration performed correctly.  I have been using Act since version 2.0, so your feedback and help to get this issue resolved  is much appreciated.  Ron