Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Getting Started Warranty? and 5 user license

Accepted Solution Solved
vb
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

Getting Started Warranty? and 5 user license

1)  Before I buy, what is a "Getting Started Warranty" and how long does it last?

The term is referenced under "Support and Training" on the Act website.  However, I can't find anything about it, nor a reference to what support is received when you buy Act! 2011 Pro upgrade.

2)  Also, is there an option to purchase a 5-user 2011 Pro upgrade box?  I saw it on another website, but since it isn't offered by Sage, I thought that maybe it was not sanctioned.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author vb
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Re: Getting Started Warranty? and 5 user license

[ Edited ]

Getting Started Support includes assistance for up to 30 days from the date of initial product registration. This service is limited to product installation, error messages, and simple database setup or conversion.

To find current deals and promotions, contact Sage ACT! Sales or an ACT! Certified Consultant.

Sage ACT! Sales: 866-873-2006

Find a Sage ACT! Certified Consultant

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author vb
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Re: Getting Started Warranty? and 5 user license

[ Edited ]

Getting Started Support includes assistance for up to 30 days from the date of initial product registration. This service is limited to product installation, error messages, and simple database setup or conversion.

To find current deals and promotions, contact Sage ACT! Sales or an ACT! Certified Consultant.

Sage ACT! Sales: 866-873-2006

Find a Sage ACT! Certified Consultant