Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Generating a Quote, the excel table is empty

Generating a Quote, the excel table is empty

Hi everyone!

When I click to generate a Quote on the Opportinities Page, it generates the word file normally but the excel table is empty, showing no info from the opportunity.

Please can you help me.

Thanks,

WJ

Re: Generating a Quote, the excel table is empty

This could be caused by a corrupted Quote template or integration issue.  Try running a quote in the demo database.  If the Excel portion appears, copy Quote.ADT and Quote.xlt from the demo database to your database's template folder.  If the Excel portion fails to appear, try running Detect and Repair from within Word (Help > Detect and Repair)

Default location:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\ACT\ACT for Windows <version>\Databases\ActDemo-database files\Templates

The Quote.xlt is present, but it's not filled with the correct data. I have tried for all databases, including the demo database.

Nickel Super Contributor

This is most likely caused by the currency symbol.

What version of ACT are you running and what is the Regional Settings for your computer set to?

act 2009 std, regional settings are dutch. I'm using a duct xp prof. sp3 and office 2007 enterprise (english).
Nickel Super Contributor

Based onyour response, your issue is associated with a previously reported issue with Dutch regional settings. 

Currently as a work around, the Quote can be generated when using English regional settings.

I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause.

Thanks for the work arround, only when I use  english setting. It creates conflicts with native applications. When will there be a fix.