Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

General Posting Question

Copper Contributor

General Posting Question

I have not posted anything for several weeks, but recently posted an issue in two places on this board.  It has been 2-3 days and no responses in either place.  When I first started posting a few months ago I was so impressed with how quickly I received responses.  I am wondering how long it should take nowadays to hear from someone?  Thanks !!!!!

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: General Posting Question

It all depends on the question and the information given. This is a community board and it depends on who might want to respond. Vague or questions with incomplete information are more likely to be passed over. For myself, I answer questions I'm interested in, I don't try to answer all questions.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Copper Contributor

Thanks Roy.  Perhaps you could be so kind as to look at my post located at http://community.act.com/t5/Act/Backing-Up-ACT-Error-Message/m-p/243588/highlight/true#M67352

It has to do with a laptop that will no longer back up.  If you could give me your thoughts, it would be deeply appreciated?

Thanks! - Mike

Platinum Elite Contributor

I've not dealt with that problem but from posts I've seen it's often caused by problems with the data itself. I think it's often caused if you sync contacts with Outlook.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129