Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Font size for calander toooo small

Font size for calander toooo small

I recently upgraded from Act 6 to Act 11 Real Estate, at the same time I got a new computer which has windows 7 and a monitor resolution of 1920 x 1080.  The font size is so tiny I can't read it without putting my face right up to the screen.  Is there anyone that has a solution to this.  If I reduce the resolution everything is too fuzzy to read.  If I increase the dpi Act doesn't work.  Any ideas please, what monitors are people using?  Every other program I use including quickbooks, picassa, thunderbird, mozilla etc work at a dpi higher than 96 except act.  I am super frusterated as I can't get work done right now.  Thanks for any ideas.
Copper Contributor

Re: Font size for calander toooo small

Sounds familiar, I also just did the same thing and like you also found the fonts too small.  I went into Act Tools > Preferences> and click on fonts and changed the font size.  At least now I can see the names of my clients.  The buttons are still a little bit small.  Have you also tried going into windows 7 > control panel . Display and changing the text from small to medium?

Hope it helps.