Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Few Questions Regarding Act

Few Questions Regarding Act

Hi, I am currently trying to decide if I should set up a SugarCRM or ACT for our bookers.  I need some functionality that is currently available in SugarCRM, but I want to know if I can do same thing in ACT.

As the leads come in round robin assigned leads to bookers. That means it automatically would assign the lead to list of bookers that we have.  

Also once the bookers get those leads they can change their status from web to hot/warm/cold/dead etc.  

Also this ACT would be set up over LAN connection and have up to 8 people accessing it.  What would be the recommended speed on the network and across.

Thx

Bronze Elite Contributor

Re: Few Questions Regarding Act

ACT! isn't capable of automatically assigning the leads to a list of bookers. I presume you are wanting to spread the leads evenly amongest the bookers. From your comments it appears that you want to have ACT! connected to a website and automatically create new contacts from a web form that people complete. Do you think that the quantity of leads warrants an automated process or semi automated, in that a person would review the lead prior to import and possibly check for duplicates?     

Graeme Leo
Xact Software - consultants and developers
Follow us on Twitter and check out our Blog