Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Fax Preferences

Fax Preferences

I have WinFax Pro 10.03 and Concord Internet Fax on my computer. When I go to tools/preferences/communications and click on fax software...it shows "none" and doesn't see any fax software...what am I doing wrong? Running xp and Sage Act Pro 2011

Thanks for all the help everyone has given me to get this set up....almost there !

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Fax Preferences

WinFax hasn't supported any version of the ACT! program since ACT! 6.Your best bet is an addon called FaxAdmin.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

I downloaded the 30 day trial of FaxAdmin and loaded on my computer. When I go to tools-prefernces-communications and click on FaxAdmin in the fax software box, I get a prompt that "object reference not set the the instance of an object".

Also, when I opened Act2011 for the first time after loading FaxAdmin, I got a prompt that said it only works with Act version 7 or 8. I just got 2011...how do I know what version?

Thanks in advance.

You need to contact the program vendor.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

[ Edited ]

Hello Konfused,
Make sure you have downloaded the correct version of FaxAdmin for ACT! 2011:
http://sagepss.com/Solution.aspx?SolutionID=2682&sr=q=fax&p=1&v=134%2c145

You can also view the vendor's (ASDS) partner solution page here: http://sagepss.com/Partner.aspx?AccountID=196

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.