Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Export to Excel option is not active in my 2009 version. I am pulling up the list as directed, but when I go to Tools to use Export it is grayed out!

Export to Excel option is not active in my 2009 version. I am pulling up the list as directed, but when I go to Tools to use Export it is grayed out!

Employee

Re: Export to Excel option is not active in my 2009 version. I am pulling up the list as directed, but when I go to Tools to use Export it is grayed

What version of Excel?

Matthew Wood
Act! SDK Support
Community Moderator

Re: Export to Excel option is not active in my 2009 version. I am pulling up the list as directed, but when I go to Tools to use Export it is grayed

Bronze Elite Contributor

Unfortunately ACT! 2009 does not integrate with Office 2010. The bad news is either you'll need to downgrade Office or upgrade ACT!. Smiley Sad
Vivek Gargav
Caldere Associates Ltd.
www.caldere.com
vgargav@caldere.com
My Blog

I have added 2007 Excel, but I am not sure how to link ACT to that version.

Platinum Elite Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello ksegolfin,

Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. If you downgraded from Office 2010 to Office 2007, you will need to uninstall and reinstall ACT! to ensure proper integration. If you see the Export to Excel icon available in the toolbar when you are in a list view in ACT! (contact list, opportunity list, etc), then that would indicate the two programs are integrated.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.