Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Export Processes and stages in bulk

Export Processes and stages in bulk

Is there a way in ACT 2011 Premium to export all the stages at once, as opposed to doing each one individually? If so how? Maybe a 3rd party add-on that can do this?

Another issue with the process outlined on their site, which exports one them at a time, is that the export does not include the name of the stage itself, just the list of the steps of that process.

I have a client I am helping change CRM programs and we need to export off their stages of processes, which they have a lot of and doing it step by step would not be very feasible.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Export Processes and stages in bulk

Thanks for the tip Mike, however, the slideshow doesn't really tell me how it would bedone, however. How would I go about exporting the stages with the processes all at once? I have ACT Reader Utility already installed, however, I am not too sure how to go about using it.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Export Processes and stages in bulk

If you use Excel (as per the link in the presentation0, you can directly read the tables.

But you'll need to have some database skills to do it.... if that's beyond you, you might look at using itExport (also in the pres)