Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Export Opportunity list to Excel - Number Format property of the Range class

Export Opportunity list to Excel - Number Format property of the Range class

Hellooo everyone!

I would like to export my opportunity list from Act to an Excel file.

But when I do "Export to Excel" the message "Unable to set the Number Format property of the Range class" appears each time...

So I can export the opportunity list.

Can anyone help me? 

(However, I have no problem to export contact list and the company list to Excel.)

Thanks in advance for your help,

Cyrielle

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Export Opportunity list to Excel - Number Format property of the Range class

[ Edited ]

Hello Cyrielle,

Welcome to the ACT! Online Community. We have seen this error occur when the database was created under one set of regional Windows settings and then the settings were changed. In particular, we were able to duplicate the issue when the regional settings were German, then database created, then the regional settings were changed to UK. The issue is still under investigation. Try creating a new database, adding a few opportunities, then exporting them to see if the issue occurs. You can also try the demo database (ACTversion#Demo).

Message Edited by ghollister on 12-03-2009 03:39 PM

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Re: Export Opportunity list to Excel - Number Format property of the Range class

Hello Greig,

The regional settings were not changed, butthe ACT Database was created in ACT Sage Premium 2009 and then later importedto 2010. The original database was created in another machine with ACT Premium2009 and later on it was imported to the new machine with ACT Premium 2010 andthe regional settings were same in both the machines.

Regards,

Cyrielle 

Hello Greig,

I'm coming back to you, I still didn't resolve my problem... Do you have any solutions?

Thanks for your help,

Cyrielle