Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Event, Trade Show or Project Manager Add-ons for Act Pro 2012

Copper Elite Contributor

Event, Trade Show or Project Manager Add-ons for Act Pro 2012

I run an annual large scale Expo/Trade Show/Event (www.speedshow.co.nz)

Does anyone know of any Trade Show/ Project Manager/ Event Planner add-ons or compatable linkable database software that would work with Act Pro 2012?

We're not talking conference or wedding planner here, we have about 200 exhibitors, live action entertainment, seminars, feature displays and media events. We need to cordinate everything from the site plan to security, run sheets, task lists, deadlines, and the contact database.

Currently we are running a mix of Act, xlsx sheets, Dropbox folders, emails, calendar and word docs.

Nickel Super Contributor

Re: Event, Trade Show or Project Manager Add-ons for Act Pro 2012

Graham, I would suggest using custom tables to accomplish that.  They would work very well and would allow you to simplify your contact management.  TopLine Results is one of the add-on products.  www.toplineresults.com.  You might want to enlist the help of an Act! Certified Consultant to guide you through the process. 

Brenda Dixon
ACT! Certified Consultant
Dixon Consulting Solutions
404-405-4116
brenda@dixonconsultingsolutions.com
www.dixonconsultingsolutions.com
www.GoToAssist.com/sb/dixon (FOR SUPPORT)
Copper Elite Contributor

Hi Brenda,

Thanks for your reply, I have checked out Topline Designer and discussed it with my local consultant Graeme Leo, and it looks like it could be the solution. I need to analyse our monster show and see what tables it would need.  I note the TLD already has a project manager table template, so I'll look at that for a start.

Kind regards, Graham.

Bronze Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Graham,

We also have a very powerful custom table addon named Impact Suite v5 for act! We have over 30+ templates, a few of which are for project tracking and planning.  

AsabonuswithImpactyoucanmodifyyour 'Editactivity' formstohelptrackactivitieswhichareattachedtoyourcustomprojects. Thisenhanced 'editactivity' formisavailablefromthetaskorcalendarviews.

Learn more or download the free trial at:

http://www.durkincomputing.com/default.aspx

Watch our videos at:

http://www.durkincomputing.com/video.aspx

Thanks

-- Jim Durkin