Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Error when syncing contacts with Google.

Copper Contributor

Error when syncing contacts with Google.

I just started using the sync feature with google contacts. I was able to get 1000 uptp google. Now when it syncs it gives me an error that says:

Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=4.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Does anybody know why??

Bob Lozinak

Twelve/Three Marketing, Inc.

Bob Lozinak
Twelve/Three Marketing, Inc.
Software Developer
Copper Contributor

Re: Error when syncing contacts with Google.

Does anyone have a resolution for this?  I have a client with this same issue on Act! v16 Pro.

See attached for the Google Sync errors.  Help.

Luci Packett

Stewart Technologies

Luci Packett
Stewart Technologies
Administrator

Hi Luci,

What is the full build version of v16 that your client is using? There have been hotfixes that change how Google sync works.
If Bob would also post similar info, I can have a look at this a little closer.

Thanks.
Copper Contributor

Ok.  I have a call into the client but I did make a typo. He is on v17 Pro.

Thanks. I will let you know as soon as I hear back.

Luci Packett

Stewart Technologies.

Luci Packett
Stewart Technologies
Copper Contributor

Ok. So he has 17.1.169.0 HF3

Luci Packett

Stewart Technologies

Luci Packett
Stewart Technologies
Employee

Hi Luci,

Could I confirm that the error message that's stated in the post above is the exact same error message?

If so, is the behaviour the same if you try and sync from another client machine? (if one's available)

Alternatively, if there's an issue with the token that is given by Google to allow the sync to go through, it may be worth removing the permissions from the Google account in question and then reintegrate.

You can remove the permission from https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions when signed in to the affected account.

If you could let me know the answers to these questions and we can take a look into it further.

Thanks for your time.

Copper Contributor

It gives a couple of different message.  Manual sync works fine, shall I still have him try the token item above?.  automatic creates errors as attached in my post above.  I have attached again. Thanks for looking into this. 

Luci Packett
Stewart Technologies
Employee

That's no problem.

It would certainly be worth it to rule it out, however with Manual sync working it's a little unusual to say the least.

You can try changing the frequency of the synchronisation and see if that has any effect, also changing which contacts are to be synced in the Google integration preferences and test again.

I would advise to give us a call on the number below for support if that doesn't resolve it as there's a few things to test that may be best done over the phone to get to the bottom of it as soon as possible.

USA Technical Support - 866-873-2006