Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Error synchronization with Pocket PC

Error synchronization with Pocket PC

Hi There

We are using ACT! by Sage 2009 (11.0) Version 11.0.0.367  French (France) and have 2 licences (one for me and one for the secretary)

I am trying synchronizing the database with my pocket PC (HTC Tpouch Diamond 2) and I have encoutered quite a lot of troubles as outlook was conficting with ACT! contyacts and activities etc.. but anyway I did sort pout and got the contacts list (1800 names and details) on my pocket PC (I made initially a "ACT ! will overwrite on handheld").

I haven't changed anything (at least to my knowledge ...) and now the contacts list and datablase has been erased on the pocket PC and each time I want to sync. I havev the following message :

"Synchronization failed

The administrator has temporarily suspended synchronization of the database. Please notify the administrator to resume synchronisation"

My secretary can synchronize without any problem the database from my notebook to her desktop computer (both ways).

Did I miss something ?

Can you help ?

Thanks in advance

Zaza24

What is well thought is clearly explained and the words to tell come easily.
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Error synchronization with Pocket PC

You might try using Handheld Contact to sync to the PocketPC. It's much more stable. There are three versions, including a free on