Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Error: "The INSERT Statement Conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY Constraint Attempting to Unpack and Restore Remote Database

Error: "The INSERT Statement Conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY Constraint Attempting to Unpack and Restore Remote Database

Error: "The INSERT Statement Conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY Constraint "OLEDBVIEW_PROVIDERVIEW_PROVIDER_VIEWNAME_FK". The Conflict Occurred in Database "Databasename", table "dbo.CTL_PROVIDERVIEW", column 'PROVIDER_VIEWNAME'. The statement has been terminated. When I tried to Unpack and Restore Remote Database

I used this link to Diagnostics Utility Database Repair Procedures:

http://kb.swiftpage.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/19642

It didnt work, I still have the same issue.

I have ACT! Premium 2010.

Thanks in advance.

Nickel Contributor

Re: Error: "The INSERT Statement Conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY Constraint Attempting to Unpack and Restore Remote Database

Have you tried creating a new remote database file from the publisher database as the may  be a problem with the file. I would also make sure that you do not have a database already attached to SQL with the same name, you can use ACTDIAG to check this.

Re: Error: "The INSERT Statement Conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY Constraint Attempting to Unpack and Restore Remote Database

I tried to create e new remote database, the same issue. I uninstalled all remote database a create e fresh new one, no success.

In actdiag, I checked I have only one database.

I also tried to Unpack and restore remote database on the publisher, didnt work.

I dont know what to do. Here is my errorACT! error.jpg