Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Error: "Object Reference: Not set to an instance of an object." When Opening Print Preview

Error: "Object Reference: Not set to an instance of an object." When Opening Print Preview

I keep getting this error when I try to print a Opportunity by Product report. I can print every other report except for this one. I think my template may be corrupt. I have tried the 3 suggestions on the website and I was able to print it 2 weeks ago. Help! I really need this report!!!
Nickel Contributor

Re: Error: "Object Reference: Not set to an instance of an object." When Opening Print Pre

Try this: KB 13524

Re: Error: "Object Reference: Not set to an instance of an object." When Opening Print Pre

Yes, I did try those. We actually don't use the contact field. I checked for duplicates too and the file location was already mapped locally. I was able to print the exact report a few weeks ago. I also went into the template, moved the image at the top of the page and saved it as a different name. When I tried to use that template I got 13 pages of field names??? Thanks for tyring!!!