Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Error message when attempting restore as

Tuned Listener

Error message when attempting restore as

I backed up our ACT DB  from a server and am trying to do a restore as on my laptop.  I get an error message "Item has already been added.  Key in dictionary:  'Z:\' Key being added:  'Z:\'

Just hazarding a guess about this somehow being connected to a network drive (Z) but not sure how and why that would be the case. 

Would appreciate recommendations for restoring this data base, thank you.

Tuned Listener

Re: Error message when attempting restore as

Wow, the ACT! support is impressive.  Not a single response here.  I tried purchasing ACT! support, after giving them a card to charge, I then got put on hold for 1/2 hour waiting for a tech today before hanging up.  Then left a message with a local ACT! Certified Consulting Partner over 6 hours ago, no call back.  I guess I can be thankful people associate in any way with ACT! support aren't ambulance drivers.  We'd certainly need less hospitals but would need a lot more undertakers.

Silver Super Contributor

Temporarily disconnect your mapped drives.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!
Tuned Listener

That worked, thanks for the response!  You may have earned yourself some business, I left you a message.