10-19-2010 06:33 AM
Using Act for Financial Professionals Version 11
I have an error message everytime we open our database:
"The following fields where not mapped correctly:
Please contact your Act! for Financial Professionals administrator to resolve this error
not a big deal on the mapping we corrected manualy when we switched over. I just want to know how we get rid of the message that opens every time a team member opens up the database
Thanks for your advice!!
10-20-2010 01:09 PM
To get rid of the mapping message when the database is opened, you will need to create a new field as it is spelled in the message.
To do this:
- note the field name "ZIP Code" (including the caps)
- go to Tools > Define Fields
- view fields for Contacts
- click on Create New Field
- enter the new field name exactly as it was in the message
- click OK and Finish
- close and reopen Act! to test
If the message continues to appear, go into Define Fields and add this same field to Companies. Test again.