Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Error: Object Reference not set to an Instance of an object after a Successful database "Checking and Repairing"

Error: Object Reference not set to an Instance of an object after a Successful database "Checking and Repairing"

Issue 1: After completing "Checking and Repairing" My Database and a message came up saying it was completed successfully but at the same time it was overlaid with this message "Object Reference not set to an Instance of an object”.

I checked KB for answers and this was the best result Solution 24350 for "Object Reference not set to an Instance of an object”

The article said there are different causes for this message and it gave a list of the causes unfortunately My Cause wasn’t on the list. How do I fix it?

I have

Act! Pro Version 20.0.159.0, Update 7

Windows 7 Service Pack 1

Microsoft Office Cloud Version 365 2016

Click-to-run version of Office – Yes, I think! – In my Task Manager it has an MS one running.

Any Help Appreciated

Administrator

Re: Error: Object Reference not set to an Instance of an object after a Successful database "Checking and Repairing"

The object reference error is very generic, and can apply to a wide range of situations. It's can be completely harmless in some situations, or it can indicate a deeper problem. Does it happen again if you run another check & repair?

Re: Error: Object Reference not set to an Instance of an object after a Successful database "Checking and Repairing"

I just ran it again and no message but it has happened multiple time previously. I think this is a watch and be aware of unusual things happening prior.

If there was/is a deeper problem is there a test/repair I could do to preempt a bigger problem?