Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Error Message "File Not Found" Act 2009 Windows Vista

Error Message "File Not Found" Act 2009 Windows Vista

When I installed Act my email worked fine. Now when I try to send an email in Outlook I receive the error message "file not found". Also if I try to quick attach a message to the sender while in Outlook I receive the same message. I have tried to follow the instructions in other messages on this subject but am having some problems. I have gone to the Registry editor to find the location of Qpath. following is the location

C:\Documents and Settings\build.SCANSOFT\Application Data\ACT\ACT for Windows 11\HistoryQueue

I don't know know what to to do to correct this or what other steps to take. Can someone please help me.

Thanks,

Tony

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Error Message "File Not Found" Act 2009 Windows Vista

Make sure the History Queue folder is actually in the location you see in the registry. If it is, make sure you have full permissions to the directory. Also, if you haven't already done so, try disabling User Account Control (UAC). Instructions are in KB Article 20220

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.