Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Error Message on Startup CL203r2

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Error Message on Startup CL203r2

I recieve the following error on every non administrator account for ACT 2010.  The computer is running WIndows Server 2008 R2 and the non administrators are connecting to the computer using Remote Desktop Services.  ACT runs fine on Admin accounts.  The error happens when the user logs in, they are also then unable to run ACT and recieve a different error.

Description:
  Stopped working

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    CLR20r3
  Problem Signature 01:    actsage.exe
  Problem Signature 02:    12.0.409.0
  Problem Signature 03:    4a92f5f2
  Problem Signature 04:    mscorlib
  Problem Signature 05:    2.0.0.0
  Problem Signature 06:    4a275af7
  Problem Signature 07:    344b
  Problem Signature 08:    15a
  Problem Signature 09:    System.UnauthorizedAccess
  OS Version:    6.1.7600.2.0.0.18.10
  Locale ID:    1033

and

Resolution of the dependency failed, type = "ACT.UI.ActApplication," name = "Exception message is:  The current build operation (build Key [ACT.UI.ActApplication, null]) failed:  Access to the path D:\ActUpdate.log is denied.  (Strategy type BuildPlanStartegy, index 3)

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author bakesale
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Re: Error Message on Startup CL203r2

So it turns out this error is produced when the user profile does not have a Remote Desktop Services Proflie location set.  In your guide for Terminal Services and ACT you should update it to inform people that they must be a RDS Profile location set in Active Directory. 

View solution in original post

All Replies

I have also discovered a third error, this one I found in the Admin Event Viewer.

Act.Outlook.Service

Access to the path 'ACT\ACT For Windows 12\HistoryQueue' is denied.

New development:

I have tried to open ACT using two user accounts and they opened fine.  However, two test accounts that I use to run try software deployments recieve the errors I posted above.

I Believe the Outlook error is due to me using Outlook 2010 in my environment.  It is very disappointing that ACT2010 is not compabale with Outlook2010...

Solution
Accepted by topic author bakesale
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

So it turns out this error is produced when the user profile does not have a Remote Desktop Services Proflie location set.  In your guide for Terminal Services and ACT you should update it to inform people that they must be a RDS Profile location set in Active Directory.