09-16-2015 10:30 AM
This is the first time I've seen this error. I was doing a search for the phrase of "janus.windows" and this error came up.
The "janus.windows" error came up on a remote db systesm.
Thanks for your help.
09-16-2015 02:05 PM
Was this a universal search? or an advanced query?
09-16-2015 07:03 PM
Hello. This was a universal search using the searc block in the upper right hand corner of the detailed view.
09-17-2015 08:07 AM - edited 09-17-2015 08:30 AM
The issue you are having may be resolved by checking out our Knowledgebase at http://kb.act.com.
Below is a link to a Knowledgebase Article for more information about your issue:
Universal Search fails to return results in Act! http://kb.swiftpage.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28201
If this does not fix the issue, please contact Support at 1-866-578-7876 for more troubleshooting.
09-17-2015 02:38 PM
Thanks for the reply. I followed these steps:
Act! Service Host is not started
Unfortunately, there was no "Act! Service Host" in the list.
I've attached a screenshot of what I can see.
09-17-2015 03:40 PM - edited 09-17-2015 03:42 PM
Have you tried restarting the machine? Looks like the Act.Service.Host.exe is not running. You may also want to try the steps below:
1. Open your Folder Explorer
2. Go to your Local Disk (C: )
3. Open the Program Files (x86 if 64 bit)
4. Click on ACT folder
5. If it is Act for Web, open that folder. If not click on Act for Windows folder
6. Scroll down to Act.Service.Host.exe
7. Double click of this Executable File and it should start the process.
8. Check the services if it is running.