Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Error 1305

Error 1305

I spent 2 hours on the phone with a tech trying to solve this problem and even allowed the tech access to my computer with no results. Anyone else had this problem? "error reading from file", error 1305
Tuned Listener

Re: Error 1305

What were you doing when you got the error message?

pormelanie,

Thanks for responding. I wasn't doing anything other than attempting to install. I would get to the end and then get the same message, over and over. I spent another hour on the phone this morning and they had to send me the download. It seems that one of the files on the 'new' CD was damaged, the WORD file. I was told maybe the CD was damaged in some way, or corrupted. A lot of money for something that was damaged right out of the box. Seems to be working fine now, although I'm having problems setting up the email and connecting to my server. I'll figure this out on my own.

Have a great weekend. What part of the country are you in? I'm in California, Long Beach area.

I like your rose. Have a nice weekend.

Tuned Listener

Yeah, I read online that the error was Windows related. Glad you got past it.

I'm in Texas. I have family in Woodland Hills, CA and Riverside, CA. I have only been there once, Although the beaches are beautiful, I'll stick to Texas. Been here my whole life.

Thanks, you have a great weekend too.

Woodland Hills and Riverside, 2 very hot spots, one in the valley and the other close to the desert. I'm about 6 miles from the beach, a lot cooler but always nice. What part of Texas? I have a good friend just on the outskirts of Houston but I've been all over the state on business in the past. Last time was at the end of July beginning of August a few years ago. Talk about hot, man I got hit with a few bugs down towards Houston and then San Antonio that I thought were hummingbirds.

Take Care.

Tuned Listener

DFW area. It does get hot down here, but you kind of get used to it. I can handle the summer filled with 100 degree days better than I can handle the one day a year we get of ice/snow. You would think I would be tan---but it would take me hanging outside in the hot weather to accomplish that and that isn't happening. The tan I am sporting right now is from vacation. It won't last long.

Have a great one.