Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Emarketing not accepting Outlook password

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

Emarketing not accepting Outlook password

I am trying to do an Emarketing campaign for the first time. When it asks for my outlook password, it pops up an error message saying "Could not authenticate user. Verify email and password, and try again" I did verify it, and it is correct. 

I am using V.19

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author StevenG
‎03-17-2017 06:54 AM
Administrator

Re: Emarketing not accepting Outlook password

Hi StevenG,

I'm unsure what you're referring to here as Act! does not ask for your Outlook password for emarketing services.

If you are using Act! emarketing, this does not require you to enter any Outlook details. Your Act! emarketing account info will likely have been emailed to you when Act! was purchased. You can click "I forgot my password" if you need to recover this.

Can you tell us exactly what area of the software you are referring to and what you're clicking on to log in? A screenshot would be useful.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author StevenG
‎03-17-2017 06:54 AM
Administrator

Re: Emarketing not accepting Outlook password

Hi StevenG,

I'm unsure what you're referring to here as Act! does not ask for your Outlook password for emarketing services.

If you are using Act! emarketing, this does not require you to enter any Outlook details. Your Act! emarketing account info will likely have been emailed to you when Act! was purchased. You can click "I forgot my password" if you need to recover this.

Can you tell us exactly what area of the software you are referring to and what you're clicking on to log in? A screenshot would be useful.