09-03-2009 10:51 AM
09-03-2009 12:58 PM
Verify that the ACT! address book is still added in Outlook and you are able to see the ACT! icons in Outlook.
Also try clearing out the historyqueue folder and restarting Act.Outlook.Service.exe:
- End process on Act.Outlook.Service.exe from Task Manager.
- Go to Start and select Run.
- Type %appdata% and click Ok.
- Open ACT folder > ACT for Windows 11
- Delete the HistoryQueue folder.
- Go to C:\Program Files\ACT\ACT for Windows.
- Double click Act.Outlook.Service.exe to start it.