Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Emails not attaching under contact history but do show up in the timeline

Accepted Solution Solved
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

Emails not attaching under contact history but do show up in the timeline

Here is a new one for you all.  When I attach an email from outlook, it doesn't show up under the history tab in ACT, but it does appear in the contact timeline.  Now there was a WIN 10 update last week and this kind of started happening then (I think!) but that seemed to go relatively OK.  This is driving me nuts today.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled Office and ACT!  I even purchased the ACT4Outlook program from Keystroke in Canada but the same happens with that!

Help!

Usual stuff - ACT pro v20, update 9, Office 2019, Win 10.  Email is a hosted domain box with Google.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution
Accepted by topic author jmdaly@southforkinst.com
‎06-30-2020 08:01 AM
Copper Super Contributor

Re: Emails not attaching under contact history but do show up in the timeline

Now, this may be me thinking a bit too simplistic, but, are there maybe any filters set in the contact history view? Like, a date range, a search done, or something like that? Stuff like that would certainly make the attached mail "disappear" while it's actually there, thus being shown in the timeline.
Kind Regards,
Thomas
Melville-Schellmann GbR
Consulting and Development for CRM-Software

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Solution
Accepted by topic author jmdaly@southforkinst.com
‎06-30-2020 08:01 AM
Copper Super Contributor

Now, this may be me thinking a bit too simplistic, but, are there maybe any filters set in the contact history view? Like, a date range, a search done, or something like that? Stuff like that would certainly make the attached mail "disappear" while it's actually there, thus being shown in the timeline.
Kind Regards,
Thomas
Melville-Schellmann GbR
Consulting and Development for CRM-Software
Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Don't I feel silly!  I should have spotted that.... :-)  Thanks for your answer.  It's all good now.