Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Emailing via ACT 2007 9.0 with Lotus Notes v7

Emailing via ACT 2007 9.0 with Lotus Notes v7

PLEASE HELP!!! I have not been able to get ACT 2007 to tie into Notes 7. To date I have taken the following steps:  From the "Write Email" button, ACT loads into a ACT Email portal. I follow the instructions by selecting Tools > Preferences: I select Lotus Notes as my email system and enter into the Email Wizard. I inputted a custom signature and selected Notes as my prefered system and get a Email System Complete. Once I apply and Save the changes I attempt to create a new message and the via File > New is grayed out and unacceptable.

I have read the instructions in the user guide on pg 105 and these are not working. Purely observational, but no where has ACT asked for my Lotus Notes password, thus I can not believe that the system can link with notes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TMK

Nickel Contributor

Re: Emailing via ACT 2007 9.0 with Lotus Notes v7

The side of the Act 2007 box shows it only being compatible up to Lotus Notes 6.5.

Thanks for your quick response. I see that, but I was unaware that the upgrade to Notes 7 would not be compatible.  I figured that the labeling on the box was more a limitation on Notes 7 being realeased after the Act 07 product went to market. I did not realize that it was a true app compatibility issue at work.  Can you confirm that this is truley a compatibility issue.  Many thanks
Nickel Contributor

It's compatability, or lack there of.