Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Email account

Email account

I have searched the community pages for a "how to " on htis issue but can't seem to find an answer that works. I have corporate e-mail from a citrix server - we use outlook. Is there any way I can use my contacts -and - my corporate email address when sneding emails from ACT. My adm will not let me set ACT up on hte Corporate Server with CITRIX. Should be straight forward I would think but????

Re: Email account

The ACT! program will need to be installed to add the ACT! address book in Outlook.  If you don't care about recording history,  you can export your ACT! contacts to a csv and import into Outlook. 

I was afraid of that. Since my corp won't allow us to install any private software I presume I will have to work out of ACT to get any functionality. Is there a resource in these forums that explains how we set up the dialers to work in MS? I have read the MS community on dialer and have it installed but cannot seem to figure out the setup so it will actually dial out a number. I understand that for ACT to work as a dialer it is actually using the MS program. Thank you...

The ACT! Dialer uses Windows Dialer.  If the Windows Dialer is working, technically so should the ACT! Dialer.

How To Setup the Dialer in ACT!