Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Email Setup Screen - Missing Preferences - ACT 8.0.2.82

Email Setup Screen - Missing Preferences - ACT 8.0.2.82

As per the below documentation you can specify what sort of email client you wish to you.

On the Email Setup Wizard (4 of 4) screen you will see that it shows that you have succesfully setup your email to work with Outlook and there is another seciton where it has what program to use for sending, composing emails etc.

http://kb.sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=2208...

I do not have the section in my menu that allows me to select which email system to use for composing and sending emails, hence I cannot change this to Outlook. I do however have use outlook profile which is ticked.

Does anyone know how i can get this running ?? I am running the correct version by what I can see!!

Re: Email Setup Screen - Missing Preferences - ACT 8.0.2.82

You're looking at an ACT! 2008 KB article.  The feature to use Outlook as the default email program is not available in ACT! 2006.  The feature was made available in ACT! 2007 and later.

Re: Email Setup Screen - Missing Preferences - ACT 8.0.2.82

OK Thanks!

Obviously then ACT 2008 is not act 8.00, as you say I must be on act 2006 or something.

Cheers