Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Email Invitation

Email Invitation

v. 2010

When I use the 'Send email Invitation' when scheduling a Meeting, the email that comes up does not have my Signature that I use with email.  How do I add my Signiture?

When I request to add a new Meeting in Outlook, "Insert Signiture" is available but not when I use ACT!

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Email Invitation

Hello OWM100

Thank you for participating in the ACT! Community. I have duplicated the issue you described and have reported it as an issue for further research. An update will be provided if the status changes or if an alternative work-around to this issue is identified. I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause.

This appears to be related to the template that ACT! uses for meeting requests. This template is not accessible and cannot be opened for editing.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Contributor

I have subscribed to this feed, as I am also very interested to have access to this template in order to customize it.

Thanks...rd

I would like to be able to customize the email invitation when we set up a meeting.

Could you please let me know if and when this is available.

We have ACT! by Sage Premium 2010 Version 12.1.181.0, Hot Fix 1

Thanks for your help.