03-21-2016 11:21 AM
Currently using Act! Premium Version 184.108.40.206, Hot Fix 3. We are having an issue with the ACT! email client. The issue is that occasionally when we send an email with an attachment the email goes through but not the attachment. Likewise with receiving emails with attachments. This is not isolated to a certain customer/company and only happens with the ACT! email client, using other email clients the attachments send and are received just fine. I am new to ACT! and the company I currently work for, thus far the solution has been to just delete some emails and the issue goes away for a while. I have a couple questions surrounding this issue:
Is this a known issue and is there any solution?
Are the emails in the client saved to the currently open database in ACT! ?
Where are emails that are moved to local ACT! folder in the ACT! email client stored?
Thank you for any help you can provide!
03-22-2016 08:26 AM
1. What is your email service provider..?
2. If you send an email by the Web Server's access is the same? (Maybe the problem is with the email provider)
3. The test passes without problem?
03-22-2016 11:35 AM
1. Network Solutions, they host our email as well as our website.
2. If I send email via the web mail interface it goes through no problem, same with other desktop email clients. The problem seems to exist only in with the ACT! email client.
3. The test does pass without a problem.
Is there a limit for emails stored in ACT! ?