Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Editing the Opportunity Template (ACT 2008)

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Editing the Opportunity Template (ACT 2008)

I have looked, and found no information on editing the default opportunity template in ACT! 10 (2008). I have seen many referenes to ACT! 2005, but that template is in a different format.

Is there a way to do this? The default one is nice, but I am sick and tired of editing the logo, and tables every time I create one.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author tstahlfsu
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Re: Editing the Opportunity Template (ACT 2008)

Neverming all. It was as easy as double-clicking the Quote.adt template file in the db-files location. Edit, and save... That should be somewhere in some documentation.... IMHO, but granted, I didn't fully RTFM.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author tstahlfsu
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Neverming all. It was as easy as double-clicking the Quote.adt template file in the db-files location. Edit, and save... That should be somewhere in some documentation.... IMHO, but granted, I didn't fully RTFM.
Platinum Elite Contributor

Mike,

I have a bit of a follow on question. I am currently using 2007 Premium and about to move myself and add some new users to 2009 Corporate. My question is on the window that appears when you create a new opportunity or select an existing one...the field in the top left corner "Opportunity Name", is there anyway to apply a drop down for this field. My purpose for this is that I want to name the opportunity by the products we offer. We may have multiple Items (its actually by vendor as to what they are called) that would fulfill that product need (which there is a drop down for). Any thoughts or questions?