Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Editing a report-cant find "meeting" field

Editing a report-cant find "meeting" field

I have been trying to add a Meeting time and date to the Client Comprehensive Report without success.

I can select the fields to drop into the body of the report but I just cant see where the meeting time and date is in any of the drop downs in either contact or company. Any clues anyone?

Clive

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Editing a report-cant find "meeting" field

What version of ACT! are you using?
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Im using ACT 10 2008 Roy, however I couldnt do it in version 6 either so I know it isnt that aspect.

All I have tried to do is add fields to the Comprehensive Report but have only been successful at getting the conatcts name to show on the report, I just cant get the data and time of their future appointment.

I have selected CA type CA Date CA Time CA Regarding but still not showing any data in the fields

Clive

Platinum Elite Contributor

What is the name of the report? Is it one of the standard reports? I suspect that you are trying tp add an activity field into the main report of a contact based report. You would need to add an activity subreport to display the activity fields.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Hi Roy

No, it would appear that from todays developments that Im not picking up any activities from the comprehensive report at all.  have tried deleting activities and re inputting, creating new contacts and creating new activities but it only seems to bring up everything but activities in the report. I have even checked the reports, and recreated a new db and done deep db maintenance but nothing seems t correct this problem.