Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Editing User Fields

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Editing User Fields

I've done this before but it's not working now.

Click Tools: Designer Layout: Contacts: - the I get a list of files to open - such as Basic Contact Layout - 800x600.cly; contact layout .... .all similar then essentials 800x 600.cly

I've clicked through all of these but I never get to the editing window.  Suggestions?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author phl123
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Editing User Fields

Just to clarify, when you click Tools/Design Layouts/Contact, you get the list of .cly files. But when you double-click to open the layout to edit, the Layout Designer is not opening?  Is it opening but just minimized or not at all?  Are there any error messages? Also, what version and build of ACT! are you using (from Help/About ACT!)?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author phl123
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Editing User Fields

Just to clarify, when you click Tools/Design Layouts/Contact, you get the list of .cly files. But when you double-click to open the layout to edit, the Layout Designer is not opening?  Is it opening but just minimized or not at all?  Are there any error messages? Also, what version and build of ACT! are you using (from Help/About ACT!)?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.