Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Editing Opportunity Fields

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Editing Opportunity Fields

I would like to change the name of an opportunity field and to change the character of the information from say text to currency.  I can't do this because when I go to tools/define fields, etc. The fields to which I wish to make changes are "grayed out:.  Any help? 

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author HistoryBuff
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Editing Opportunity Fields

In ACT! 2009 and below, the only Opportunity Fields you can edit are the ones that are listed under the Opprtunity fields in the Define Fields screen. If you are not using ACT! Premium, then the only change you can make to the fields are the name. If you have a Premium version of ACT!, then you can edit more of the field properties.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author HistoryBuff
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

In ACT! 2009 and below, the only Opportunity Fields you can edit are the ones that are listed under the Opprtunity fields in the Define Fields screen. If you are not using ACT! Premium, then the only change you can make to the fields are the name. If you have a Premium version of ACT!, then you can edit more of the field properties.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Thanks so much!