Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Editing Notes - Histories Report

Copper Contributor

Editing Notes - Histories Report

Can you easily define the types of history you display?  I don't want to see system changes in the Notes - Histories Report.  This is using Act! Premium 2013.  It would be used to report to a manger to show activity history for the previous week.

It pretty much has all the information required but is showing field changes, contacts deleted etc.

Thanks

Damon

Highlighted
Employee

Re: Editing Notes - Histories Report

Hi Damon,

When producing a report there is no options to filter down to specific history types other than Attachments and Email's.

I can understand the use of this feature and would recommend Sharing your idea!.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Damon If you don't need the history detail, check the History Summary Classic report which uses script programming to filter for specific history types and provides a count of the specified history types. The tracked history types can be changed but it requires modifying the script programming. I have an alternate version that tracks eight history types. An alternative would be to use a third party report writer like Durkin Impact reports which has the capability of more comprehensive filtering.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Copper Contributor

Thanks Roy and Dan.  I think we might have to use a 3rd party addon, I think if they upgraded they could use the history  list to get what they need.

Cheers

Damon