Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Editing Act 2013 Outlook Meeting Invite Template

Copper Contributor

Editing Act 2013 Outlook Meeting Invite Template

Can you edit the template?  I've searched online and see comments about older versions but no resolution or anything current. I've looked at various templates and couldn't find anything. I hope it is just me and I'm missing something basic. Thanks.

Re: Editing Act 2013 Outlook Meeting Invite Template

Unfortunately, there is no setting that will allow you to edit the meeting invite template. It can only be edited after the window that allows you to compose the invitation message comes up.

Elise O'Pry
Swiftpage
Visit our knowledgebase at http://kb.act.com
Copper Contributor

Thanks for confirming it. Please put in for future requests, he ability to customize or edit this template. We could add graphics and other items to it.

Thanks!

Bronze Super Contributor

We have developed an add-on for act! which allows you to create and edit multiple email templates for activities.

Impact Suite v5 modules Task List Plus (TLP) enhances the task list allowing users to display ANY field from any attached; contact, company and or opportunity record.

This add-on allows you to select from multiple email template designed using MS Word.

Here is a webinar link: Edit Activity Forms

To read more about Impact Suite for act! click here

Or to watch a video Click here

Thanks

-- Jim Durkin

Copper Contributor

Thanks Jim. I could see the usefulness of your add-on for people doing marketing and heavier emailing. My needs are very narrow in scope and simple changes should be able to have an edit feature.

regards.