Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

E Mailing to a second contact at same company

E Mailing to a second contact at same company

We are using Act 2006.  We set up additional fields for a second contact at each company.  When I do a mail merge on second contact's email address Act tries to send it to my primary contact's name & email address.  Note = second contact is not set up as a "Secondary Contact" in Act.

How can I send an email to a second contact in Act?
Copper Contributor

Re: E Mailing to a second contact at same company

You can only mail merge to the primary email address, there may be a 3rd party add on you can use to allow you to email to additional email addresses, try http://www.actsolutions.com or http://www.actaddons.com

I second this. I have been looking for an addon for this for some time and haven't had any luck. Due to the nature of my line of work, I often times have 3 or 4 more contacts that it would be much more efficient to click on an email to do a merge rather than cutting and pasting this in all the time. I have just recently contacted a couple of 3rd party companies who create custom addons but haven't heard back yet. I am sure that there has to be more than 2 of us that would find this a most useful and time saving tool. Let me know if you find something that works. I would definitely buy this addon if there is on.
Platinum Elite Contributor

Copper Super Contributor

What I do is copy the EMail of the second contact and paste it in the To messege, and it will send it to both.

That I can´t do is send a mail marge to both mails.

Jose Ignacio Mujica

jimujica@esan.org.pe

Peru 

José Ignacio Mujica
ACC - Perú
JIMujica@MujicaConsultores.com