Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Dynamic Group Removal Issues

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Dynamic Group Removal Issues

I am having an issue with removing people from groups dynamically.  I have the normal fields plus two TRUE/FALSE fields labeled "TAB Prospect" and "CFG Prospect".  I am using Sage ACT! 2012 with the current hot fixes.

My group is created with these rules:

1) Contact E-mail must contain data  AND

2) Contact Last results equal to "Group 1 EM" OR  

3) Contact Last results equal to "Group 1 DM & EM" AND

4) Contact CFG Prospect equal True

Everyone is correctly added to the group dynamically with no issues.  However, when I uncheck the box CFG Prospect and change the value to false, they are not dynamically removed from the group.  The 4th rule of my group clearly states that they must have a "true" value to remain in the group, so I do not understand why they are not being removed.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author travis@tab
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Bronze Super Contributor

Re: Dynamic Group Removal Issues

I've seen this issue often. Normally it's a case of adding brackets to the criteria.

I've attached two screen shots below, one of what I suspect your criteria looks like (I don't have a CFG Prospect field so I've used Is Imported), and the second screen shot shows the addition of the brackets.

Hope that helps.

Ben.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author travis@tab
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Bronze Super Contributor

I've seen this issue often. Normally it's a case of adding brackets to the criteria.

I've attached two screen shots below, one of what I suspect your criteria looks like (I don't have a CFG Prospect field so I've used Is Imported), and the second screen shot shows the addition of the brackets.

Hope that helps.

Ben.

Thanks, that worked perfectly.