Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Downloaded updates and a box came up that said 30 day trial period or register?

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

Downloaded updates and a box came up that said 30 day trial period or register?

[ Edited ]
Hi, I downloaded the update for ACT for Financial Professionals and a box came up that said Register and 30 day trial.  Every time I open ACT it says 30 days left in Trial period.  Uh-oh.  Does anyone know what this is?
Message Edited by Curtis on 09-17-2009 03:22 PM

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author Curtis
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Super Contributor

Re: Downloaded updates and a box came up that said 30 day trial period or register?

Thank you for the help today, David.  I had accidentally installed the wrong version of ACT which

caused the problem.  I appreciate your helping me to get the problem identified and fixed.  CurtisSmiley Happy

View solution in original post

All Replies

Re: Downloaded updates and a box came up that said 30 day trial period or register?

This happens sometimes when you have not registered the product successfully. I will recommend if you have a valid serial number, instead of registerinover the internet, try over the phone and call tech support and let them know, they will absolutely fix this problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandeep Tikoo

Sage Software User 

Copper Super Contributor

[ Edited ]
Message Edited by Curtis on 09-18-2009 10:15 AM

Issue has been resolved.  Curtis mistakenly installed the wrong version update that was causing the mismatch when registering.  Once we reinstalled ACT! for Financial, he was able to successfully register the software.

Thanks,

Solution
Accepted by topic author Curtis
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Super Contributor

Thank you for the help today, David.  I had accidentally installed the wrong version of ACT which

caused the problem.  I appreciate your helping me to get the problem identified and fixed.  CurtisSmiley Happy