Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Download link for Act 2007?

Download link for Act 2007?

My old computer crashed and I no longer have the link to download can anyone help?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Download link for Act 2007?

Hello clayt_hou2003,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. Please send me your ACT! 2007 serial number via private message in this forum and I will be happy to provide a download link. To send me a private message, click my username on the left, then "Send this user a private message" on the right.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

I can not locate the serial # any other options?

Please see your Private Messages in this forum.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

I have ACT!2007 on a server.  Our old IT was laid off and our new IT has no idea where the software or the serial number is.  I am able to log into our local server copy, but we need it to put it on another computer.  Are you able to tell me how I can find my serial number on the server and where I can download the program at?

Thanks,

T

Platinum Super Contributor

Tcooper,

Welcome to the Sage ACT! Online Community!

You can locate your serial number by: launch ACT! > click Help > click Register ACT!.  The serial number(s) will be listed).

Please see your Private Notes

Greg Martin
Sage

Thank you very much.  My company is using ACT! Premium for Web 2007 (9.0).  I am in need of more help.  Our administrator of ACT! is no longer with the company and and my Security Role is Manager but am unable to export to Excel.  Is there a way to change my status to administrator?  Thanks in advance for your help.

Platinum Super Contributor

See your Private Notes for the Web download.

Do you know the administrator user name/password?  You'll have to sign on as the admin to change your user security level to admin.  This is done under Tools > Define Users.

Export to Excel not being available can come from different reasons... the most common recent reason is incompatible versions of ACT! and Office.  If you have upgraded Office to 2007 or 2010, it will not be compatible with ACT! 2007.  If you have Office 2003, the most common reason for Export to Excel being disabled is when ACT! is installed before Office.  Uninstalling and reinstalling ACT! should remedy that situation.

Unfortunately I don't have any information about North Woods.  You'll need to contact them for instructions on moving it to a different computer.

Greg Martin
Sage

I have a computer that crashed with ACT 2007 v9.

I have the box and booklets that came with it but not an install disk.

Can I download an installer or do I need the original disk?

Thank you

Hello Janderson,

Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. Please see your Private Messages in this forum for a download link for ACT! 2007. You will need to your ACT! 2007 serial to activate it.

Greig Hollister